- Laughter, lots of it!
- Passport (Fiji Visa’s are issued upon arrival at immigration)
- International airline tickets
- Sunglasses (with retaining cord)
- Sun-hat or visor
- Hard-soled wetsuit booties or sandals (some type of water footwear)
- Trekking footwear
- Beach towel
- Personal toiletries
- Personal medications
- Swim-wear (several)
- Personal outrigger clothing/gear
- Flashlight/headlamp with spare batteries
- Water bottle
- Mask, snorkel and fins for snorkeling (a mask and snorkel can be provided)
- Dry-bag highly recommended
NOTES: Extra clothing needed if traveling during Fiji’s winter period, June-September:
warm hat and sweater,
long pants or wind-proof over-trousers.
Once on Kadavu, there is no shopping! No 7-11’s. No fast food eateries. It’s wonderful, but Be Prepared!
- Duffel bag style luggage
- Travel insurance
- Spare sunglasses
- A good book
- Camera w/spare battery
- Sulu (also known as a sarong or lavalava & available at Nadi airport)
- Over-the counter meds or dietary supplements
- Light wetsuit
- Snack food if you get hungry between meals
- Toys for having fun: Fishing gear, spear guns, kite surfing, etc
NOTES: There are no fashion statements on Kadavu. Casual dress is the standard w/modest attire when in villages.