- Bula Arrival
- Pick-up and motor boat journey up the coast of Kadavu to Tiliva, or Maidive resort.
- Tour briefing
- Morning paddle to, over and along parts of the Great Astrolabe Reef to Vatulutu Is.
- BBQ lunch and swim on remote island beach.
- Afternoon paddle to premier snorkeling site and return paddle or return by boat to resort.
- Dinner and evening cultural activities.
- Morning paddle to Vurolevu island and a snorkel swim with manta rays
- Lunch and swim/snorkel on beach.
- Afternoon downwind paddle along coast of Ono Island across to Kavala Bay for a 45 min hike to waterfall/pool;
- Return to resort
- Dinner and drinks at resort.
- Morning 3 hour paddle to Dravuni Island with stops at several smaller islands in the lagoon
- Lunchtime cultural visit to village
- Afternoon paddle return to resort w/stops to other smaller islands.
- Morning paddle circumnavigation of Ono Island with BBQ lunch on deserted beach.
- Swim and return to resort.
- 4 hour paddle to Papageno resort with lunch along the way
- Evening activities at resort.
- Short paddle to Naigorogoro village and a 1 hour trek to waterfall and tropical pool.
- Lunch at waterfall.
- Return paddle to resort.
- Packing and transport to Vunisea Airport via boat.
- Moce Departure.
Note: all daily schedules are subject to alteration to accommodate weather conditions and to provide the best and most exciting trip possible. Additional daily activities of surfing, diving, fishing are easily worked into the schedule depending on personal desires. In addition, nothing is written in stone and flexibility is our mantra and numerous surprises and destinations are included in daily tours.